Royal Darjeeling Rajah Imperial
Full moon hand-picked tea inspired by ice wine.
Tea picking of small sprouts that sprouted in the snow-covered sunny midwinter.
Transparent flavor full of vitality
※Glass not included
Infusion Time: 3 days
- Type: Silver Needles
JAS-certified organic black tea/FTGFOP-1S (fine tippy golden flowery orange pekoe - no.1 special)
- Tea leaf origin: Makaibari Tea Estate (India, West Bengal, Darjeeling)
- Cultivation method: Biodynamic farming
- Harvesting method: Hand-picked
- Tea leaf producer: Makaibari Tea Estate
- 1 bottle/750ml, tea beverage, store upright, keep refrigerated
- Best before date: 2 months from date of dispatch