Fall in Love Imperial
A refreshing bouquet
Sweet, gentle, and serene
Reminiscent of a fruity white wine
An inspiring world of aroma
Fall in Love is a Taiwanese high mountain tea, a form of semi-oxidized tea or “blue tea”. While high mountain teas tend to be lightly oxidized, oxidation levels vary depending on the variety, which means that these popular teas possess a wide variety of aromas, ranging from floral to frankincense.
Fall in Love is available in three grades: deluxe, grand, and imperial.
An elegant aroma, reminiscent of a fine white wine
Fall in Love Imperial is a delightful blend of sweetness and alpine floral scent, with just the slightest hint of astringency. The roasting process gives this tea a beautiful golden, rice-like colour, like that of a young white wine.
※Glass not included
Infusion Time: 7 days
- Type: Blue Tea (Semi-Fermented Tea = Semi-Oxidized Tea ; Light Oxidation)
- Tea Leaves: High Mountain Tea / Li Shan 梨山
- Tea Leaf Origin: Taiwan
- Harvesting Method: Hand-Picked
- 1 Bottle/750ml, Tea Beverage, Store Upright, Keep Refrigerated
- Best Before Date: 4~6 Months From Date of Dispatch