King of Green HOSHINO Super Premium
Prizewinning tea leaves from the 70th Japanese National Tea Appraisal Competition, gyokuro 4kg section, Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry & Fisheries Prize.
The pure taste of the world`s finest gyokuro
Heritage Gyokuro from Hoshinomura, Yame, Fukuoka
The ultimate Japanese green tea, HK$100,000 per bottle
Only two sets available
The third in Royal Blue Tea's “Super Premium” series. Made with the prizewinning leaves at the 70th Japanese National Tea Appraisal Committee Competition, gyokuro section, using Royal Blue Tea`s unique cold-brewing extraction process. There are only 4kg of these leaves in existence, 600g of which have been used to produce the ultimate Japanese green tea: King of Green HOSHINO Super Premium.
※Glass not included
- Type: Japanese Green Tea (伝統本玉露 Heritage Gyokuro/Oku-Yame Cha) *第70回全国茶品評会「玉露の部（4kg）」農林水産大臣賞（1等1席）受賞茶 Winning tea leaves from the 70th Japanese National Tea Appraisal Competition, Gyokuro 4kg section, Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry & Fisheries Prize.
- Cultivar: Saemidori
- Tea Leaf Origin: 福岡県八女市星野村 Hoshinomura, Yame, Fukuoka
- Cultivation Method: Natural Cultivation
- Harvesting Method: Hand-Picked
- Tea Farmer: Mr. Yoshiaki Miyahara 宮原義昭
- Tea Producer: Mr. Shinya Yamaguchi 山口真也 (茶師十段）
- Specifications: Wooden Case Included/750mL Per Bottle/Refrigerated Green Tea Beverage
- Storage: Keep Chilled, Store Upright
- Best Before Date: 1~2 Months From Date of Dispatch